Pegasus Faucet Repair Instructions Exhibit 4 Inch Two Handle
Lavatory in Brushed Nickel and Chrome Model 67106-8004 and 67106-8001
1. Make sure the water is off to the faucet before you start your repair.
2. Close the drain so you do not lose any parts.
3. Unscrew the end of the lever handle by hand. The end cap RP80044 has to come off in order the remove
the handle. If the O-ring RP60029 falls off its ok, hang on to it.
4. Remove the handle set screw RP50002 inside the handle with a 2.5mm Allen wrench.
5. Lift the lever handle off the handle mounting post RP50030.
6. Unscrew the mounting post RP50030 with a #2 Phillips screwdriver.
7. Remove the handle base RP17022 and handle friction washer RP64053 by hand.
8. Unscrew the cartridge nut RP70216 with pliers.
9. Pull the hot and cold Pegasus Exhibit faucet cartridges RP20013 and RP20014 out of the
10. Remove the handle seat friction washer RP64124 and clean.
11. Unscrew the Exhibit faucet aerator RP30057 with an adjustable wrench and clean thoroughly.
12. Install new Pegasus/Glacier Bay faucet cartridges in the faucet.
13. Reinstall the cartridge bonnet nuts by hand and then tighten firmly with pliers.
14. Reinstall the handle seat friction ring.
15. Install the handle seat and lever friction washer.
16. Screw in the mounting posts.
17. Slide the lever handle back on the mounting posts and tighten the set screws.
18. Reinstall the handle end cap O-ring and end cap.
19. Turn the water on and inspect the faucet for leaks.
20. Reinstall the faucet aerator.
Troubleshooting Your Pegasus Faucet Repair
If the faucet drips, remove and clean the cartridges.
If the handles do not shut off in the right spot, you may have installed
the cartridges on the wrong side of the faucet. Just start over and switch the cartridges.
If your Pegasus Exhibit faucet squeaks when you turn the water on and
off, replace the faucet cartridges.
If the lever handle just turns around and around, tighten the handle set
screw. If that does not work, replace the stem.
If water leaks from around the base of the handles, replace the
If no water comes through the faucet after you install ne cartridges,
remove and clean the faucet aerator.
If the whole faucet moves when you turn the handles off and on, tighten
the faucet mounting nuts RP56001 under the sink or counter.
Pegasus 4 Inch 2 Handle Center Set Exhibit Lavatory Sink Faucet Parts List
Exhibit Handle end cap RP80044
Exhibit end cap O-ring RP60029
Exhibit handles set screw RP50002
Exhibit faucet handle RP13049
Exhibit faucet handle mounting post RP50030
Exhibit handle seat friction ring RP64053
Exhibit handle base RP17022
Exhibit bonnet nut RP70216
Exhibit hot cartridge RP20014
Exhibit cold faucet cartridge RP20013
Exhibit base washer RP64124
Exhibit mounting nut RP56001
Exhibit supply nut RP56002
Exhibit Faucet aerator RP30057
Exhibit pop-up RP40014
Exhibit lift rod RP40025
Pegasus 4 Inch